Thursday, November 12, 2020

CC3000 TINY DRIVER DOWNLOAD

Is there already a tutorial that shows how to accomplish this? You can set it up to load a page of information from another webserver though. My code looks like this now: The eagle PCB footprint probably should have an option for default antenna trace as basically if your not familiar with these layouts and have to do it yourself you will likely get it wrong. On the buildtest, I got everything to work but I get no reply when pinging adafruit.
Uploader: Zolozil
Date Added: 4 May 2015
File Size: 21.63 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 5356
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Email required Address never made public. I wholly agree that it is useful. Manually set address of www. I have looked but cannot find the info so I would also like to see a few tests on power requirements at various DTIM values before I would use in a battery powered project, though the 0.

Leave a Reply Cancel reply Enter your comment here Weekly tiy 10pm ET every Saturday night!

Adafruit customer service forums • View topic - CC cannot ping

The CC is a tiny, single-chip component that adds all the necessary hardware save for a chip antenna and software to get even the most minimal microcontrollers onto a WiFi network. I see that you would need to at the least bridge that connection and cut the trace that leads to the ceramic antenna. As another alternative you might like the Bluegigia WF It was announced early this year but making proper breakout boards takes time, you know? Ironically you can cc30000 Open Source Hardware badges and stickers form them.

Tiny WiFi modules, again

I agree, I wish some American distributors would pick it up. I go to a certain website on my phone http: The eagle PCB footprint probably should have an option for default antenna trace as basically if your not familiar with these layouts and have to do it yourself you will likely get it wrong. Fill in your details below tihy click an icon to log in: P If you can't find anything, I'll just ask some of my friends.

This tihy what the Serial Monitor gives me: Yes, and you can duct-tape a chainsaw onto a stick to trim your hedge.

It could bring really cheap high speed internet to places that cannot afford the initial last-mile investment. I tried pinging my server but also got no ping reply. You are commenting using your Twitter account.

Problem with imp is being tied to imp based cloud services. Looks like Adafruit have done a really nice job of making it accessible with the level shifter and built-in PSU: Where the CC really shines is including it in your next fabbed board.

You are commenting using your WordPress.

TI CC — CC Wifi Driver documentation

Learn how your comment data is processed. Realistically, you can get an ATtiny, an exceedingly sparse microcontroller, or even a Commodore 64 or Apple II on the Internet with this. Openwrt folks have managed to flash it with OpenWRT. On the buildtest, I got everything to work but I get no reply when pinging adafruit. I want to be able to talk to my robot using my smart phone. Cc3000 site uses Akismet to reduce spam.

Notify me of new comments via email. I was originally connecting through a Apple Airport, but then also tried it using the wifi network off of an iphone with the same results.

The address has to come from your DNS, and that's returning 0. Please email support adafruit. Notify me of new posts via email.

The forums and open software libraries are some of the best on this planet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LOGITECH C600 DRIVER DOWNLOAD

Art Deco on wheels: Logitech recently released a raft of new webcams and we've spent the last week putting the C through its paces. Once...